If I withdraw from all courses, will I have to move out of the dorms?

Generally, Residential Programs and Services (RPS) expects students to remain enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours to be eligible for on-campus housing and to move out within 24 to 48 hours of completing a Withdraw From All Subjects form. If you live in a residence hall or in apartment housing, contact your Residence Manager to learn about your housing options. Contact the RPS Assignments Office or Apartment Assignment Office to cancel housing and meal contracts.