As a UD student, how do I withdraw from all subjects?

To withdraw from all subjects (WAS) after the first week of classes through the last day of semester classes (the Friday before finals week), you will need to meet with your University Division academic advisor or come to the University Division Advising Office in Maxwell Hall 101 during normal business hours to fill out a Withdrawal From All Subjects Form.

Note the following exceptions:

  • International students must go to the Office of International Services in Poplars 221.
  •  To drop all classes for military obligations, please go to the Office of Veteran Support Services.
  • Non-UD Students must go to the Student Advocates Office.
  • If a student is not in Bloomington or physically incapacitated, such as in the case of a health issue, you may complete a Withdrawal Form all Subjects via Fax or Email. To find out more, go to Procedure if Incapacitated or not in Bloomington 

Useful Links