Do transfer students have to take a Mathematics course at IUB?

Some transfer students still need to take a Math Modeling course, even if they've taken a mathematics course at their previous institution. This could be because their major requires a specific math course, or because their previous math course is not a GenEd approved Math Modeling course at IU Bloomington. View the list of IUB Gen Ed approved Math Modeling courses and consult your degree map to see what math course is required for you.

If you aren’t transferring an equivalent to one of the courses listed with a grade of C or higher, you will need to take a Math Modeling course. 

Related Videos