How do I petition for reinstatement?

Students who have turned things around after having been dismissed, may apply for reinstatement through the online Reinstatement Petition. If you have been dismissed, you must not be enrolled at IU Bloomington for one full term (fall or spring) before the date you hope to return, in order to be eligible to petition. If you have been dismissed a second time, you must not be enrolled for a full academic year.

If you have questions about reinstatement call an advisor at (812) 855-6768, emailudivhelp@indiana.eduor contact the OVPUE records office at (812) 855-7797

Useful Links