Are all international students required to take the Indiana Academic English Test?

If you do not have citizenship in an English-speaking country, and if you do not have a minimum score of 105 on the TOEFL Internet-Based Test (or a score of 620 on the TOEFL Paper-Based Test or an equivalent), you will be required to take the Indiana Academic English Test (IAET) before starting classes as a degree-seeking student.

Depending on the IAET results, you may be required to take between one and six courses in the English Language Improvement Program or to enroll in the Intensive English Program (IEP).  SLST-T 101 courses meet for 8 weeks and some of them need to be taken in sequence.  These courses are best completed within the first year of enrollment at IUB.  Admission to the Kelley School of Business requires the completion of all required English Language Improvement Program courses first. 

Useful Links