How do I find emotional and motivational support at IUB?

College is a time of life changes and transition into adulthood. Although this can be very exciting and fulfilling, most college students experience stress and motivational or emotional issues. Whatever your concerns, IU has services to help you in your time of need.

  • Center for Human Growth offers counseling services by Counseling and Educational Psychology graduate students through the School of Education.  The Center for Human growth is located at the School of Education, Room 0001, (812)856-8302.
  • Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) offers students individual counseling, group counseling, couples counseling, psychiatric consultation, and workshops.
  • The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Student Support Services Office provides information, support, mentoring, and counseling to members of the IU campus and the larger community.
  • The Sexual Assault Crisis Service is a comprehensive service for victims of sexual assault and their family and friends. It provides crisis intervention and individual and group counseling.
  • Office of Mentoring Services & Leadership (OMSLD) provides mentoring services and initiatives to support student success, with special emphasis on students from under-represented and/or underserved populations.