Sign up for a Peer Academic Coach
Sign up here to be assigned a PAC for Fall 2019.
Peer Academic Coaches (PACs) are undergraduate students who can help you get “ahead of the curve” in your first year. Your PAC can assist you with:
- Developing good time-management skills.
- Study strategies.
- Setting goals to achieve academic success.
- Brainstorming ways to get involved and gain experience.
- Preparing for your academic advising appointments.
- Connecting with campus resources and learning how to navigate your IU experience.
Signing up for a PAC is a commitment to your own success. If assigned to a PAC, expect to:
- Meet with your PAC during bi-weekly or monthly one-on-one meetings.
- Receive outreach from your PAC, including strategies and encouragements.
- Complete Canvas modules designed for you by your PAC to help you develop skills, learn about resources, and achieve your goals.
- Have an experienced student behind you from day one!