Late Registration for Continuing Students in University Division
“Late Registration” begins the Friday BEFORE classes begin.
General information on Late Registration:
- If you are a University Division student, you may be able to register for classes through Friday of the ninth week of classes. (See below for procedural information.)
- Registration after the ninth week of the semester requires permission from an advising director.
- Late registration fees will be assessed beginning on Friday of the week before classes begin.
Late Registration: Beginning the Second Week of Classes
University Division (UD) students who are unable to register by the end of the first week of classes must meet with a UD advisor to be authorized to enroll in classes.
- Students who must be enrolled in at least 12 credits to remain compliant for scholarships or visas may need to enroll in one of more classes on another campus (eg. IVY TECH).
- IUB housing requires enrollment in at least 12 credits at IU-Bloomington.
After meeting with a UD advisor, students must process anEligible to Register Form (ERF).
- After speaking with a UD advisor, you will communicate with your instructors and the OVPUE Records Office.
- The OVPUE Records Office will initiate your registration.
- After you have been enrolled through the ERF process, you will be able to add and drop classes using the “Late Drop/Add classes (after 1st week of classes)” link accessible through one.iu. However, you will only be able to add up to the maximum number of credits for which you were authorized.