Early evaluation grades provide a quick check of how you are doing in your classes before the midpoint of the semester. They are not official, but they deserve your attention.
Early evaluation grades are:
- Provided primarily for freshmen and sophomores in UD and for students enrolled in General Education Common Ground courses.
- Posted before the midpoint of the semester, beginning with the fourth week of classes.
- Not a part of your permanent record.
- Not provided by every instructor or for every course.
How to view your early evaluation grades
To view your early evaluation grades, open the View Grades task in One.IU and click on the Midterms tab.
What to do if your early evaluation grades are lower than you expected
- Contact your instructor to set up an appointment to discuss your situation and get advice.
- See your advisor to discuss your options and get suggestions or referrals to academic support services.