withdrawal coursework

If I withdraw from all courses, what happens to classes I've already received grades for?

If you completed a 1st 8 weeks course and received a grade, that grade will remain on your transcript as recorded and you will only be eligible for W's in any courses currently in-progress.  If you want to petition a grade change for a course in which you have already received a grade, please go to the Student Advocates Office.