How does a student who is no longer in Bloomington or is incapacitated withdraw from all subjects?

If a University Division student is not in Bloomington or is physically incapacitated it is possible to Fax or email a Withdrawal From All Subjects form. This is not an option for students currently on campus.

Note the following exceptions:

To complete this process follow the instructions on the Withdrawal From all Subjects page in the accordion under “Procedure if incapacitated or not in Bloomington.” If you have questions about this process please call (812)855-6768 to talk to an advisor.