transfer student progress

Is there any way I can view my progress to date toward the IUB degree I intend to earn?

After your transferred credits have been posted (and your student record is up-to-date) you will be able to run an academic advisement report (AAR).  AARs are major specific and establish which degree requirements you have already completed and which you must still complete.