How do I transfer from IU Bloomington to another IU campus?
- Read the information and the application form for the campus to which you would like to transfer.
- Some IU Bloomington and UD holds [https://www.webtest.iu.edu/~cthulhu/wcms/ud/policies/UD-holds-fees.php] will prevent enrollment on other IU campuses (multi-institutional holds). Students with the UD Probation or UD Dismissal hold should contact the other campus to ask if it is possible to enroll on that campus.
- Contact the Orientation program at the other IU campus. They may require you to attend an orientation program and/or take placement exams before you may enroll.
- Check the Schedule of Classes and the semester start and end dates for the other campus through One.IU or on the campus website.
- Schedule a meeting with an advisor on the new campus to discuss degree requirements and how your IU Bloomington credits will count toward your degree.
- After you submit the intercampus transfer application, you will be contacted by the other IU campus about if and when you may enroll for classes on that campus.
- You do not need have to have the transcript from IU Bloomington sent to the other IU campus. You have one IU transcript and it will include classes from all IU campuses.