Second Eight Weeks Classes
Are you looking for a class that starts later in the term, such as in the second eight weeks?
Use “Search for Classes” in One.IU.
- Go to One.IU, search for "Schedule of Classes." Click on the Schedule of Classes app.
- Make sure the Institution is Bloomingon, Term (semester) is set for the current term, and the Course Career is set to Undergraduate.
- Make sure “Show Open Classes Only” is selected.
- Notice the “Search Tips” link. You might click on it, if you want more technical details than provided here.
- Scroll down a little and click on “Additional Search Criteria.”
- Scroll down to find the “session field.” In the pull-down menu select:
- Eight Weeks – Second = classes that meet during the second eight weeks of the term.
- Non Standard Session = classes that start and end at various times during the term. Look at the start and end dates carefully to find classes that have not started yet.
- Push the “Search” button.