As you make plans for your undergraduate education at IU Bloomington, these tools will help you find the information that you need to plan efficiently and effectively. Although you can access these tools on your own and are encouraged to do so, it’s also important to work with your academic advisor. Your advisor will help you make the best use of the tools available to you as you develop and refine your plans.
- Use your Academic Advisement Report to find out how the courses you have taken or plan to take will count toward a degree in your intended major or other majors of interest.
- Use the resources under Course Offerings to find course descriptions and other important information about courses you are thinking about taking.
- Use the Credit Transfer Service to find out how credit for courses taken at other institutions will count toward IU Bloomington degree programs.
- Use Degree Planning Guides to research degree requirements for majors, minors or certificate programs of interest.
- Use Pre-Professional Planning Guides to include preparation for Law, Medicine or other professional programs in your plans for your undergraduate education at IU Bloomington.
- Use Long Range Planning Tools like the iGPS Planner and Degree Maps to figure out what courses to prioritize now and plan your degree timeline.