Academic Advising

Two students studying together in Wells library

You can find out how courses that you have taken or are planning to take at other institutions will count at IU Bloomington by using the Credit Transfer Service provided by the IUB Office of Admissions.  If you have questions about using the Credit Transfer Service, transferring credit or the advisability of taking classes at another institution, see your academic advisor.

For information about transfer courses from other IU campuses, use the Core Transfer Library and select either "View Courses By CTL Name" or "View CTL By Institution Name." Be sure to discuss your plans with your academic advisor.