Health Professions & Prelaw Center
If you’re interested in going to law school, medical school, or another health-related professional program, visit IU Bloomington’s Health Professions and Prelaw Center (HPPLC). HPPLC provides information, advising, and services relevant to your goals. Admission to law, medicine and other health-related professional programs is competitive. Successful applicants must excel academically and prepare systematically to gain admission to these programs. HPPLC advisors are there to help you every step of the way!
- One-on-one academic advising by specialists in the areas of health and law
- Workshops, speakers, panels, and visits from 200+ admissions officials annually
- Letters of Recommendation Service: helps you collect and send all required letters
- Email lists for upcoming events, programs
- LSAT and MCAT preparation classes and materials
- Information on volunteer opportunities
- Step-by-step individual assistance in applying to professional schools
Get started! Get more information. Visit the HPPLC website and subscribe to one or more HPPLC email lists.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com, or drop by our office in Maxwell Hall 010.